|unlock Windows 8.1 locked screen|
If any of you did the free upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1, you will notice that in addition to having to create a "Microsoft account" you also will be faced with a highly annoying lock screen, that requires that you enter your account name and password, or else you cannot get to work. If you are in a hurry, or groggy, that is simple one more hassle to start your day.
Here is how to do it. Get Windows Password Recovery Tool Ultimate 3.2 to unlock password directly!
, Install and run the tool after downloading finished. Get a blank CD/DVD/USB inserted to the unlocked pc port. Burn an iSO image file into the media you choose.
, On the locked Windows 8.1 computer, do BIOS setting and insert the newly burned Windows 8.1 password reset disk to unlock password for locked pc.
, Restart locked pc, and then there will be no need to input password to login Windows 8.1 computer.
For step-by-step guide to unlock Windows 8.1 login screen, pls watch video tutorial: http://youtu.be/CPNiolZzKsA .
If you don't want to do the above, follow these instructions after you log in.
1. From your start page (You got log in first SIGH) start type “run". This will give you the desktop.
2. Select from the command choices the "run command" and tap on it. That will bring up the "run dialog window".
3. Inside that, type "netplwiz" (without the quotes) That will bring up another dialog box for the user accounts.
4. Select the account you want, presumably yours, and highlight it with a tap.
5. Just above that box (and while you have your account highlighted) uncheck where it says "user must enter a user name and password to use this computer".
6. Press the "apply" button, and this brings up another dialog box "Automatically Sign In".
7. You will notice that your highlighted user account is in the top. To tell the computer that it is you who is doing this, you need to type in your password twice to verify the user.
8. Press the OK button on the "Automatic Sign In" dialog box.
9. Then press the OK button in the User Account dialog box.
10. On the bottom left corner tap on the Windows logo. (This also serves as the "start/log off switch".
11. Select "restart" to make sure you did it right, then you will not have to be hassled with the lock screen EVER.
If you have no password to login pc, the first method of using Windows Password Recovery Tool Ultimate 3.2 should be your best choice to login Windows 8.1 without password. It has helped millions of Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Server 2012/2008, etc. users!