Well, it is so anxious for the users who forgot Windows 7 login password. So what are you going to do when you can't remember Windows account login password? As a matter of fact, there are so many free or paid solutions on the Internet. You can have a look.
Solution 1: Bypass Password Windows 7 via Command PromptIf you want to take this method into use, you should login Windows 7 with admin account first.
1. Press Win + X and choose Command Prompt (Admin).
2. Type command "net user UserName NewPassword" and press Enter.
If you want to reset new password for user, set it like this: net user John 12345
If you want to remove this password, just replace NewPassword with *: net user John *
3. Close the command prompt
Solution 2: Bypass Password Windows 7 with Repair DiskJust insert the repair disk to your computer and restart it. When the System Recovery Options dialog appears, select Startup Repair and follow the Repair Wizard. After successfully restoring, you may need to add back some programs and/or Windows Updates that may have been removed during the restore process, you may also need to reset any personal settings that may have been changed but none of your personal documents or files will be removed.
Solution 3: Bypass Password Windows 7 with SoftwareThis method requires you to load a Windows 7 password recovery program like Windows Password Key.
1. Install the program on another computer and create a password recovery disk with USB
2. Insert the disk to your laptop and set your laptop to boot from it.
3. All user accounts will be loaded, and then you can reset any user password.